Forwarded Message

  • owcp2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2004
      I posted the following message on the Green Mountain Returned Peace
      Corps Volunteer bulletin board. If you know of other places online
      to post such a notice, please let me know. Thanks - Kevin

      --
      Do you have a chronic illness or disability related to your Peace
      Corps service? Are you dealing with OWCP to obtain medical benefits

      A group of RPCVs with OWCP claims are banding together in an attempt
      to get better service from OWCP, PC Medical Office, etc. Please
      feel free to join us!