Re: [owcp] Problems?

  • Budgiehawk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2010
      It shouldn't, unless you got Lyme's Disease on the job.

      In a message dated 9/18/2010 2:13:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, skmackie@... writes:

      I've been on worker's comp for some time for occupational asthma. I now have lyme disease and am wondering whether this fact on my doctor's report would effect my benefits. Anyone know about that?

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2010
        I'm so sorry. Were you in the Peace Corps? It shouldn't but you have to make sure the doctor really keeps things separate and is clear. It would be best if you were treated by different physicians for each issue but I know that isn't always possible. Just keep good records!