Problems?

  • skmackie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18 11:12 AM
      I've been on worker's comp for some time for occupational asthma. I now have lyme disease and am wondering whether this fact on my doctor's report would effect my benefits. Anyone know about that?
    • Budgiehawk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18 12:53 PM
        It shouldn't, unless you got Lyme's Disease on the job.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18 5:05 PM
          I'm so sorry. Were you in the Peace Corps? It shouldn't but you have to make sure the doctor really keeps things separate and is clear. It would be best if you were treated by different physicians for each issue but I know that isn't always possible. Just keep good records!