RE: [owcp] hi

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 18, 2009
      It isn't related to the OWCP. It is a site for returned
      Peace Corps volunteers called "Peace Corps Connect". I
      don't run it. I just started a group there. -- Felicia

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 18, 2009
        Kevin, et al,

        I got sick back in 1982 with a complicated thing and have been dealing with the USDOL/Peace Corps since then. I recently had an issue and amazingly enough I actually had pretty good success communicating with:
        Linda Donnelly, RN,
        Manager Post Service Unit
        Office of Medical Services
        Peace Corps
        1111 20th St.,
        Washington, DC 20526
        fax: 202-692-1541

        800-424-8580 x 1540 and then you press option 7 and then you get the Post Service Unit and you can ask for her directly. There is also a "case manager" there named Venice Rashford but I've never dealt with her. I'm not sure of the actual role of a case manager since in my day there was no such position.

        I was also able to get archived non-digital information accessed by them. If you or anyone needs to get help with dealing with the system of with getting back into the system I feel that she is the one to go to at the moment.

        Good luck and happy holidays, everyone!

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 29, 2013

          have a look at this http://bit.ly/X4umN1

          Andrew