RE: [owcp] hi

  • Roger Landry
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 18, 2009
      I am looking for the web site   OWCP injured while serving  run by Felicia Kennedy

      Roger D. Landry
      colbyroger@...
      8565 Sugar Pine Place
      Tomball, TX 77375

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 18, 2009
        It isn't related to the OWCP. It is a site for returned
        Peace Corps volunteers called "Peace Corps Connect". I
        don't run it. I just started a group there. -- Felicia

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 18, 2009
          Kevin, et al,

          I got sick back in 1982 with a complicated thing and have been dealing with the USDOL/Peace Corps since then. I recently had an issue and amazingly enough I actually had pretty good success communicating with:
          Linda Donnelly, RN,
          Manager Post Service Unit
          Office of Medical Services
          Peace Corps
          1111 20th St.,
          Washington, DC 20526
          fax: 202-692-1541

          800-424-8580 x 1540 and then you press option 7 and then you get the Post Service Unit and you can ask for her directly. There is also a "case manager" there named Venice Rashford but I've never dealt with her. I'm not sure of the actual role of a case manager since in my day there was no such position.

          I was also able to get archived non-digital information accessed by them. If you or anyone needs to get help with dealing with the system of with getting back into the system I feel that she is the one to go to at the moment.

          Good luck and happy holidays, everyone!

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 29, 2013

            have a look at this http://bit.ly/X4umN1

            Andrew