NPCA President v. Peace Corps Director

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19 7:42 AM
      There seems to be some confusion between the NPCA President and the Peace Corps Director.

      The National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) is not a governmental entity and its president has no management or policy role in the Peace Corps. I don't know what the term of an NPCA president is, but I'm sure that information is available on the organization's website (http://peacecorpsconnect.org).

      The Peace Corps Director, in contrast, is the agency head of the Peace Corps. The Director serves at the pleasure of the President of the United States and could conceivably serve as long as the President is in office.
    • Roger Landry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19 9:21 AM
        i do hope we get some help from OBAMA

        Roger D. Landry