Letter to new PCV president

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2009
      Just wondering what anyone thinks of the idea of sending on a copy of our signed letter to Judd Gregg from Aug. 30, 2007 on to the new Peace Corps President once he gets into office. It is a well written letter by Kevin and has signatures by a group of us already, demonstrating that we are many. What does anyone think?

      Nancy
      NYC
    • Roger Landry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2009
        it a good idea more peopl to sin beet for it

        Roger D. Landry
        colbyroger@...
        8565 Sugar Pine Place
        Tomball, TX 77375