Injured While Serving

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 6:20 AM
      Felicia started a new group, "Injured While Serving" ...

      http://community.peacecorpsconnect.org/group/injuredwhileserving

      Thanks, Felicia!
    • Roger Landry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3 12:28 PM
        This is a few page from my journey which i put in to my book ;This incident had  put me in to a state that led to my injuries ,could not tell any one at PCHQ my country directer was out of the country and Ms. Brown was looking to toss me out of the PC ;I had to fight this problem a long time and to this day i still bolt up in my sleep in terror ;If peopl from PCHQ had pick me up at the Lusaka buss station as they had promised none of the bad thng would have happened.

        Roger D. Landry
        colbyroger@...
        8565 Sugar Pine Place
        Tomball, TX 77375

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4 5:41 PM
          For those who don't know, Peace Corps Connect is a social
          networking website started by the National Peace Corps
          Association. The NPCA was really supportive of me putting
          together the group, which is at least one step towards
          some recognition of injured volunteers. -- Felicia