Re: [owcp] Re: http://community.peacecorpsconnect.org

  • Roger Landry
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2009
      Thank you for that i also asked his office what came of the request he sent and not any reply

      Roger D. Landry
      colbyroger@...
      8565 Sugar Pine Place
      Tomball, TX 77375

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 9, 2009
        The Peace Corps Director's Office called me to let me know that I should receive a response to my email within a week. It will be interesting to see Jody Olsen's take on what Peace Corps is doing for RPCVs who are having problems with OWCP.

        --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <owcp2004@...> wrote:

        > Roger,
        >
        > It's interesting that you should mention Senator Dodd's letter to Peace Corps. On Monday, I sent an email to Acting Peace Corps Director Jody Olsen referencing that letter and asking her what action, if any, Peace Corps has taken in response to the Senator's request.
        >
        > Kevin
      • Roger Landry
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 9, 2009
          thank you so much I do hope we get some help ;I just sent in another appeal to the DOL/OWCP .I had call them left a message, set a letter, an e-mail . got no reply, to be sure i was clear to send another up dated appeal /if not it will be denied  I also included all the bill that came from my fractured knee that i injured in the Peace corps in 1995 i am suer it will be denied with a reson I did not meet the burden of proof.
          I have a trale of evedence that is 15 years long same problem.

          Roger D. Landry
          colbyroger@...
          8565 Sugar Pine Place
          Tomball, TX 77375