Re: http://community.peacecorpsconnect.org

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2009
      Thanks, Felicia.

      If you start a group, please let me know its name and how to get to it. I've re-thought my position since my last message: While it would be nice to direct people here, there should be some actual content (at least on occasion) in the peacecorpsconnect community. That certainly would attract more attention--and hopefully keep it on people's radars.

      Thanks again,

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 1, 2009
        Roger,

        It's interesting that you should mention Senator Dodd's letter to Peace Corps. On Monday, I sent an email to Acting Peace Corps Director Jody Olsen referencing that letter and asking her what action, if any, Peace Corps has taken in response to the Senator's request.

        Kevin

        --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, Roger Landry <colbyroger@...> wrote:

        > Senator Dodd sent a letter in 2008 and we were hoping it would have made the PC look in to the mess they are creating ...
      • Roger Landry
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 1, 2009
          Thank you for that i also asked his office what came of the request he sent and not any reply

          Roger D. Landry
          colbyroger@...
          8565 Sugar Pine Place
          Tomball, TX 77375

          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 9, 2009
            The Peace Corps Director's Office called me to let me know that I should receive a response to my email within a week. It will be interesting to see Jody Olsen's take on what Peace Corps is doing for RPCVs who are having problems with OWCP.

            --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <owcp2004@...> wrote:

            > Roger,
            >
            > It's interesting that you should mention Senator Dodd's letter to Peace Corps. On Monday, I sent an email to Acting Peace Corps Director Jody Olsen referencing that letter and asking her what action, if any, Peace Corps has taken in response to the Senator's request.
            >
            > Kevin
          • Roger Landry
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 9, 2009
              thank you so much I do hope we get some help ;I just sent in another appeal to the DOL/OWCP .I had call them left a message, set a letter, an e-mail . got no reply, to be sure i was clear to send another up dated appeal /if not it will be denied  I also included all the bill that came from my fractured knee that i injured in the Peace corps in 1995 i am suer it will be denied with a reson I did not meet the burden of proof.
              I have a trale of evedence that is 15 years long same problem.

              Roger D. Landry
              colbyroger@...
              8565 Sugar Pine Place
              Tomball, TX 77375