Re: [owcp] Re: Questions for the Group #2

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 10:07 PM

      I just got this listserv posted on the NY RPCV group website today so maybe more will come out of the woodwork. I'd like to have more, too.

      Working on photocopying all my stuff just now as I'm going to be in the neighborhood of the USDOL NY office tomorrow and will hand deliver everything for the 9th time.