Re: senator Dodd

  • OWCP Yahoo! Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      Roger,

      I'm totally disillusioned with Dodd.  He calls himself the "Champion of the Peace Corps," but, as far as I can tell, he talks the talk but fails to walk the walk.

      Like other Senators before him, he quickly abandoned our cause as soon as he was rebuffed by Peace Corps Management.  And he never even considered approaching the Department of Labor.

      If I were you, I'd phone one of his CT offices and ask to speak with a constituent services worker.  Constituent services are usually willing to help an individual citizen with a particular problem.  It's tantamount to putting out a brush fire, but that may be what you need at this time.

      Kevin