Re: Doctor in Houston?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009
      OWCP now has a provider search option on its web portal:

      https://owcp.dol.acs-inc.com/portal/providersearch/performSearch.do

      A number of Houston doctors are listed.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009
        Oops, I guess you need to go to the main page

        http://owcp.dol.acs-inc.com/

        then scroll down to Provider Search (located at the end of the first column).

        --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <owcp2004@...> wrote:

        > OWCP now has a provider search option on its web portal:
        >
        > https://owcp.dol.acs-inc.com/portal/providersearch/performSearch.do
        >
        > A number of Houston doctors are listed.
        >
        > --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "skhepner" <skhepner@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Does anyone know a dr in the Houston area who is familiar with/used to working with OWCP? I have accepted diagnoses, but am in need of a new doctor desparately. It doesn't matter what side of town they are on~
        > > thank you!

      • Roger Landry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009
          i have reply to this request with a doctor in Tomball ,read the messages on OWCP

          Roger D. Landry
          colbyroger@...
          8565 Sugar Pine Place
          Tomball, TX 77375