Doctor in Houston?

  • skhepner
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
      Does anyone know a dr in the Houston area who is familiar with/used to working with OWCP? I have accepted diagnoses, but am in need of a new doctor desparately. It doesn't matter what side of town they are on~
      thank you!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009
        OWCP now has a provider search option on its web portal:

        https://owcp.dol.acs-inc.com/portal/providersearch/performSearch.do

        A number of Houston doctors are listed.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009
          Oops, I guess you need to go to the main page

          http://owcp.dol.acs-inc.com/

          then scroll down to Provider Search (located at the end of the first column).

          --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <owcp2004@...> wrote:

          > OWCP now has a provider search option on its web portal:
          >
          > https://owcp.dol.acs-inc.com/portal/providersearch/performSearch.do
          >
          > A number of Houston doctors are listed.
          >
          > --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "skhepner" <skhepner@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does anyone know a dr in the Houston area who is familiar with/used to working with OWCP? I have accepted diagnoses, but am in need of a new doctor desparately. It doesn't matter what side of town they are on~
          > > thank you!

        • Roger Landry
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009
            i have reply to this request with a doctor in Tomball ,read the messages on OWCP

            Roger D. Landry
            colbyroger@...
            8565 Sugar Pine Place
            Tomball, TX 77375