Re: [owcp] Re: Retirement

    Message 1 of 7 , May 25, 2009
      For me, since I'm under 65 I got Medicare when I applied for SSD but the OWCP, as minimal as it is, was greater than what the SS would have been so I got no income from SS, just the OWCP. It may be different for people over 65. I don't have a clue where one would get these answers.

      Nancy
    • Roger Landry
      Message 2 of 7 , May 25, 2009
        Call SSI 1800 772 1213 on a work day