Helpful Hint

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      A fellow RPCV gave me the following suggestion:

      "When I was having lots of problems getting approval for surgery to
      address my PC injuries, I contacted my Senator's office(Ron Wyden).
      They were very helpful.

      If there are any RPCVs who are over 50(like me) who experience
      problems with the DOL. Sen. Wyden is on the Committee for Aging and
      takes a special interest in issues impacting the older population."