Re: Medical condition

  • Roger Landry
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
      --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <peacecorpscountry@...> wrote:

      > I understand that you have a medical condition. How can I help you in
      > life? I'll let the doctors handle the medical area. Do you need
      > assistance with travelling somewhere? Are you able to work?
      >
      > I can go on and on with these questions, but I'll let you explain what
      > you need.
      >
      > Jay

      I need help .i was injured in 1995 in a tanning exercise, my sciatic nerve in my right leg was damaged i was sent home to a cold claimant and suffered a lot of numbness and pane for many years ;had to re-educate my self to work at a sedimentary position ,as time went on it got harder to work ,began fall ,my right leg, knee got triggered by the damage to my sciatic nerve, cold weather made it, very bad .In the past few years i have been appealing the OWCO to gain me more % of disability to in able me to get a second insurance for my condition was get to the place Medicare will not provide my needs;I just fell a month ago and cracked my knee, cant walk for a month so I can heal and they can operate. i need the OWCO to help me with this operation , it will not cure my condition but will fix what my condition does to me.I do not have the money for what is going on with my damages and i an worried. I have call the OWCP and left a message no reply