Re: Need the help of those who have OWCP claims ...

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009

      Roger Landry <colbyroger@...> wrote:  "I have been trying for years to find a group of people who have been trashed by
      Peace Corps ..."

      Then you're probably looking in the right place coming here.  I'm sure that the majority of our members feel that way about Peace Corps and/or OWCP -- and we now have 113 members.

    • Roger Landry
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
        I have put a word on ABC morning show ,and Mike Moore is on my list for a look at OWCP

        Roger D. Landry
        colbyroger@...
        8565 Sugar Pine Place
        Tomball, TX 77375

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
          If any of the journalists you contact want a peek at this group, I'd be
          happy to give them access.