Re: [owcp] Need the help of those who have OWCP claims and are still wating

  • Roger Landry
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
      Thank you for the help and if you know any more volunteers that will help please help[

      Roger D. Landry
      colbyroger@...
      8565 Sugar Pine Place
      Tomball, TX 77375
      WEB;colbyroger.cafe150.com

      From: Andrew Sterioff <apsterioff@yahoo. com>
      To: owcp@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 7:52 AM

      I've been trying to get neuropsychology testing scheduled for adverse side effects from Lariam, the anti-amalarial drug, forthree years.  Originally they said the request was sent to the wrong office, then they said that I needed pre-approval, then they needed a code from my hospital.  It has been two months since I've been able to send all the required information with the help of my doctor, and they still haven't responded.

      I've been trying to get workers' compensation payments for twenty years and I was denied on my first request.  I had an appeal hearing and the case is pending.  I should hear back by February 2009.

      Andy Sterioff

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009

        Roger Landry <colbyroger@...> wrote:  "I have been trying for years to find a group of people who have been trashed by
        Peace Corps ..."

        Then you're probably looking in the right place coming here.  I'm sure that the majority of our members feel that way about Peace Corps and/or OWCP -- and we now have 113 members.

      • Roger Landry
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
          I have put a word on ABC morning show ,and Mike Moore is on my list for a look at OWCP

          Roger D. Landry
          colbyroger@...
          8565 Sugar Pine Place
          Tomball, TX 77375

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
            If any of the journalists you contact want a peek at this group, I'd be
            happy to give them access.