Need the help of those who have OWCP claims and are still wating

  • Roger Landry
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
      Dear RPCV/OWCP do you think you can help me in getting in touch with
      those in OWCP claims I have got a e-mail from Ken and would like to
      here from more. To be add to my book to push the point to the public
      there are a lot of people waiting for a fare judgment. I have been
      trying for years to find a grope of people who have been trashed by
      Peace Corps as i have and have a story to tell ;I need their
      permission to make them public ;Roger
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
        I've been trying to get neuropsychology testing scheduled for adverse side effects from Lariam, the anti-amalarial drug, forthree years.  Originally they said the request was sent to the wrong office, then they said that I needed pre-approval, then they needed a code from my hospital.  It has been two months since I've been able to send all the required information with the help of my doctor, and they still haven't responded.

        I've been trying to get workers' compensation payments for twenty years and I was denied on my first request.  I had an appeal hearing and the case is pending.  I should hear back by February 2009.

        Andy Sterioff

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
          thank you for the information on you injury do i have you OK to put it in my book? Roger

          Roger D. Landry
          colbyroger@...
          8565 Sugar Pine Place
          Tomball, TX 77375
          WEB;colbyroger.cafe150.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
            thank you for the information on you disability do i have your ok to put this in my book ? Roger

            Roger D. Landry
            colbyroger@...
            8565 Sugar Pine Place
            Tomball, TX 77375
            WEB;colbyroger.cafe150.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
              Yes, you may put my information in your book.

              Thank you for writing it!

              Andy Sterioff

              thank you for the information on you disability do i have your ok to put this in my book ? Roger

              Roger D. Landry
              colbyroger@yahoo. com
              8565 Sugar Pine Place
              Tomball, TX 77375
              WEB;colbyroger. cafe150.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
                Thank you for the help and if you know any more volunteers that will help please help[

                Roger D. Landry
                colbyroger@...
                8565 Sugar Pine Place
                Tomball, TX 77375
                WEB;colbyroger.cafe150.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009

                  Roger Landry <colbyroger@...> wrote:  "I have been trying for years to find a group of people who have been trashed by
                  Peace Corps ..."

                  Then you're probably looking in the right place coming here.  I'm sure that the majority of our members feel that way about Peace Corps and/or OWCP -- and we now have 113 members.

                • Roger Landry
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
                    I have put a word on ABC morning show ,and Mike Moore is on my list for a look at OWCP

                    Roger D. Landry
                    colbyroger@...
                    8565 Sugar Pine Place
                    Tomball, TX 77375

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 7, 2009
                      If any of the journalists you contact want a peek at this group, I'd be
                      happy to give them access.