Re: Questions for the Group #2

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 4:08 PM

      I was hoping to have more members in our Yahoo group than we
      currently have before going to the Senate Committee for Health,
      Education, Labor, and Pensions.

      If you want to contact the Committee, either individually or as a
      group, I'd be happy to facilitate that in any way I can.

      What happens when you call Senator Clinton's office? Do they refuse
      to talk to you?

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 10:07 PM

        I just got this listserv posted on the NY RPCV group website today so maybe more will come out of the woodwork. I'd like to have more, too.

        Working on photocopying all my stuff just now as I'm going to be in the neighborhood of the USDOL NY office tomorrow and will hand deliver everything for the 9th time.