Re: [owcp] A Tarnished Badge Of Honor/Book

  • Roger Landry
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
      I had a Congressman who was on the ways and means comity His Name was Neal and i had filed claims for over 6 years with a lawyer  and got no ware ,gave it to Congressman Neals office and the OWCP accepted it and i got my back pay this was in 2001,it was 2005 before i got the to give me 7%disability and that is what i am fighting now .you will not get retired you can get out of bed may be. but if you a postal employe a wood sliver will get you retired ;They have a union and a lawyer we do not, we have to stop the PC from trasing peopl and looking for a one who is not broken .they have to learn to fix up what they break

      Roger D. Landry
      colbyroger@...
      8565 Sugar Pine Place
      Tomball, TX 77375