Book to Read

  • lajarvis78
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hello all!
      I know most of us have gone through some tough times with the PC. I
      found a book about a group of UN workers that found facinating. There
      were parts that reminded me of the PC. I found it to be comforting in
      a strange way. The book is called: Emergency Sex. Don't let the title
      fool you, it is not that kind of book. Just thought I would share in
      case any of you need to read in black in white that we aren't the only
      organization with issues and there are people out there who have been
      through similar stuff. It's especially great for any 90's history
      buffs.

      Enjoy,
      --Lauralee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
        Lauralee,

        Thanks, I will check it out. Nice to know folks are still out there.
        Nancy
        NYC