A Response!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      I don't think I've heard anything on this list recently
      about the status of our request for an ombudsman, so I
      thought I would pass this along. It looks like we are
      actually making a difference and like the NPCA is behind
      us! Could someone contact Dodd's office and find out more
      about the legislation? I will also ask. -- Felicia