Re: [owcp] Re: Letter to Senator Klobuchar.......

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2008
      Yes, it is Lariam specific.  The constituent advocate in Senator Klobuchar's office, Greg Swanholm, told me that if I could get a letter with signatures from thirty or forty government and military employees to him that Senator Klobuchar could do something about the Lariam issue.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 14, 2008

        Do you want to sign the Lariam specific letter?