Re: [owcp] Letter to Senator Klobuchar.......

  • Christine Link
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2008
      Yes, please include my name and address (if it isn't already on there):

      Christine Berna Link
      RPCV Kenya 1998-2000

      USAG Heidelberg
      CMR 419 Box 367
      APO AE 09102

      (DC Resident)

      Thanks, Andrew!

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7, 2008
        I added your name.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2008
          Just for clarification: This is the Lariam-specific letter, correct?

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2008
            Yes, it is Lariam specific.  The constituent advocate in Senator Klobuchar's office, Greg Swanholm, told me that if I could get a letter with signatures from thirty or forty government and military employees to him that Senator Klobuchar could do something about the Lariam issue.

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 14, 2008

              Do you want to sign the Lariam specific letter?