Re: [owcp] Letter to Senator Klobuchar.......

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7 12:22 AM

      No it does not matter.  The constituent advocate in Senator Klobuchar's office told me that if it is a national issue, Senator Klobuchar will consider it with other Senators as long as we have a number of signatures.  We said about 30 or 40 when we talked.   The same letter can be sent to other Senators with the same signatures.  What is more important is that we get signatures from a variety of government employees and military.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7 3:11 AM
        Yes, please include my name and address (if it isn't already on there):

        Christine Berna Link
        RPCV Kenya 1998-2000

        USAG Heidelberg
        CMR 419 Box 367
        APO AE 09102

        (DC Resident)

        Thanks, Andrew!

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7 5:45 AM
          I added your name.

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7 9:10 AM
            Just for clarification: This is the Lariam-specific letter, correct?

            Thanks!

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 7 10:29 AM
              Yes, it is Lariam specific.  The constituent advocate in Senator Klobuchar's office, Greg Swanholm, told me that if I could get a letter with signatures from thirty or forty government and military employees to him that Senator Klobuchar could do something about the Lariam issue.

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 14 8:25 AM

                Do you want to sign the Lariam specific letter?