Letter to Senator Klobuchar.......

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
      If you want your name on the letter I wrote to Senator Klobuchar of Minnesota, please e-mail your name and address to me or the group.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
        > If you want your name on the letter I wrote to Senator
        > Klobuchar of Minnesota, please e-mail your name and
        > address to me or the group.

        I'm not from Minnesota - does that matter?
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2008

          No it does not matter.  The constituent advocate in Senator Klobuchar's office told me that if it is a national issue, Senator Klobuchar will consider it with other Senators as long as we have a number of signatures.  We said about 30 or 40 when we talked.   The same letter can be sent to other Senators with the same signatures.  What is more important is that we get signatures from a variety of government employees and military.

          > If you want your name on the letter I wrote to Senator
          > Klobuchar of Minnesota, please e-mail your name and
          > address to me or the group.

          I'm not from Minnesota - does that matter?

        • Christine Link
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2008
            Yes, please include my name and address (if it isn't already on there):

            Christine Berna Link
            RPCV Kenya 1998-2000

            USAG Heidelberg
            CMR 419 Box 367
            APO AE 09102

            (DC Resident)

            Thanks, Andrew!

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 7, 2008
              I added your name.

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 7, 2008
                Just for clarification: This is the Lariam-specific letter, correct?

                Thanks!

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 7, 2008
                  Yes, it is Lariam specific.  The constituent advocate in Senator Klobuchar's office, Greg Swanholm, told me that if I could get a letter with signatures from thirty or forty government and military employees to him that Senator Klobuchar could do something about the Lariam issue.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 14, 2008

                    Do you want to sign the Lariam specific letter?