Re: [owcp] Congressional Inquiries

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      Senator Klobuchar is willing to help on the Lariam issue, specifically, as long as we can get a letter signed by government, Peace Corps, and military people explaining their problems with the drug.  But as far as the OWCP issue as a whole I don't have any new ideas, we've already sent letters to most of our congresspeople.