Re: [owcp] Re: [Dodd letter] uploaded to owcp

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
      I'm a bit internet illiterate but I don't seem to know how to get onto Yahoo. Do I have to have an account?

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
        Thanks for the info for the ID info

      • Q83646@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
          Yes Nancy, just sign up onto www.yahoo.com - go to Groups - enter OWCP and walla, there you are. And by the way, the yes has nothing to do with you being Internet illiterate, but signing up to Yahoo....

          Ahhh, political transparency, lol...have a great day.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
            I called Senator Dodd's office and spoke with a POC. What a waste of time. By the way, this site is for PC Volunteers who have OWCP issues ONLY? If so...drop me. I need to talk to others in the OWCP debacle who want to, together, make DOL accountable for wrongful termination of benefits.