Re: medical separation question for Lyme

  • RPCVLAJarvis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2008
      The only piece of advice I have is to sit and link all events and follow up doctor visits and everything related to this.  They might tell you that it has been a 1 1/2 years since you separated and they might tell you that it is two separate illnesses.  They might say you got the lyme disease after you got back and what happened in the PC was a different illness.  It happened to me with sinus and lung issues.  I had to go back and prove that it was still the same illness and never properly treated by PC in country then in DC before medically separating me.  It was a long fight, but I fought and won.  I had a medical time line to prove I never got "better" which they kept saying I did.

      Best of luck!
      : )
      --LJ
      RPCV: EC70