Okay, everyone, let's calm down ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
      There is no need to jump down someone's throat because she
      inadvertently posted some incorrect information.

      Yes, Lariam is an oral drug, but it is possible that she confused it
      with another antimalarial (e.g., artesunate, chloroquine) whose
      injectable form is used for the treatment of malaria.

      Thank you for your assistance in keeping this Group a peaceful place.
    • Q83646@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
        Yes, you are right, I confused it, it was an oral medication.
        ...calm <smile>

        Thanks for keeping this newby on track.