RE: [owcp] New to group

  • Leonore Adams
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
      maybe she's on larium.

      To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
      From: felicia@...
      Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:40:31 -0800
      Subject: Re: [owcp] New to group

      Hey, that kind of talk is uncalled for. Please note, this
      list isn't for Lariam sufferers, it is for the OWCP. --
      Felicia

      > You are an idiot and should not be allowed to
      > contribute to this site. Larium, doxy and most other
      > malaria meds are oral. Where did you come up with this
      > b.s?
      > --- Q83646@... wrote:
      >
      >> I know a Marine who had a severe reaction to the
      >> Malaria drug. The MC tested his blood and it showed
      >> a reaction. However, they continued to give him the
      >> shots to his detriment. By the way, the VA never
      >> gave him a rating on the issue.
      >>

      >> ?Q

      Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
    • Q83646@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
        Thank you Felicia. I hope my response to this person did not offend anyone.

        I am new to the site. I want to clarify that I am in the OWCP....but I read a lot about the Peace Corp. I am in the wrong acronym? What is OWCP to you?

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 15, 2008
          No, probably not. But I was. -- Felicia