Re: [owcp] New to group

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
      Hey, that kind of talk is uncalled for. Please note, this
      list isn't for Lariam sufferers, it is for the OWCP. --
      Felicia

      > You are an idiot and should not be allowed to
      > contribute to this site. Larium, doxy and most other
      > malaria meds are oral. Where did you come up with this
      > b.s?
      > --- Q83646@... wrote:
      >
      >> I know a Marine who had a severe reaction to the
      >> Malaria drug. The MC tested his blood and it showed
      >> a reaction. However, they continued to give him the
      >> shots to his detriment. By the way, the VA never
      >> gave him a rating on the issue.
      >>

      >> ?Q

    • Leonore Adams
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
        maybe she's on larium.

        To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
        From: felicia@...
        Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:40:31 -0800
        Subject: Re: [owcp] New to group

        Hey, that kind of talk is uncalled for. Please note, this
        list isn't for Lariam sufferers, it is for the OWCP. --
        Felicia

        > You are an idiot and should not be allowed to
        > contribute to this site. Larium, doxy and most other
        > malaria meds are oral. Where did you come up with this
        > b.s?
        > --- Q83646@... wrote:
        >
        >> I know a Marine who had a severe reaction to the
        >> Malaria drug. The MC tested his blood and it showed
        >> a reaction. However, they continued to give him the
        >> shots to his detriment. By the way, the VA never
        >> gave him a rating on the issue.
        >>

        >> ?Q

        Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
      • Q83646@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
          from medical records...

          Now, let us not get personal and call each other names...unless of course your brain has been affected by what ever drugs you are on, in which case...I get it. Rock on.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
            Thank you Felicia. I hope my response to this person did not offend anyone.

            I am new to the site. I want to clarify that I am in the OWCP....but I read a lot about the Peace Corp. I am in the wrong acronym? What is OWCP to you?

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 15, 2008
              No, probably not. But I was. -- Felicia