Re: [owcp] New to group

  • Donald Weaks
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
      You are an idiot and should not be allowed to
      contribute to this site. Larium, doxy and most other
      malaria meds are oral. Where did you come up with this
      b.s?

      HELP FIGHT HIV and AIDS in AFRICA. Visit our website at www.hthglobal.org and make a tax deductible contribution to: Hope Through Health, PO Box 605, Medway, MA 02053-0605

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
        Hey, that kind of talk is uncalled for. Please note, this
        list isn't for Lariam sufferers, it is for the OWCP. --
        Felicia

        > You are an idiot and should not be allowed to
        > contribute to this site. Larium, doxy and most other
        > malaria meds are oral. Where did you come up with this
        > b.s?
        > --- Q83646@... wrote:
        >
        >> I know a Marine who had a severe reaction to the
        >> Malaria drug. The MC tested his blood and it showed
        >> a reaction. However, they continued to give him the
        >> shots to his detriment. By the way, the VA never
        >> gave him a rating on the issue.
        >>

        >> ?Q

      • Leonore Adams
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
          maybe she's on larium.

          To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
          From: felicia@...
          Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:40:31 -0800
          Subject: Re: [owcp] New to group

          Hey, that kind of talk is uncalled for. Please note, this
          list isn't for Lariam sufferers, it is for the OWCP. --
          Felicia

          > You are an idiot and should not be allowed to
          > contribute to this site. Larium, doxy and most other
          > malaria meds are oral. Where did you come up with this
          > b.s?
          > --- Q83646@... wrote:
          >
          >> I know a Marine who had a severe reaction to the
          >> Malaria drug. The MC tested his blood and it showed
          >> a reaction. However, they continued to give him the
          >> shots to his detriment. By the way, the VA never
          >> gave him a rating on the issue.
          >>

          >> ?Q

          Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
        • Q83646@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
            from medical records...

            Now, let us not get personal and call each other names...unless of course your brain has been affected by what ever drugs you are on, in which case...I get it. Rock on.

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
              Thank you Felicia. I hope my response to this person did not offend anyone.

              I am new to the site. I want to clarify that I am in the OWCP....but I read a lot about the Peace Corp. I am in the wrong acronym? What is OWCP to you?

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 15, 2008
                No, probably not. But I was. -- Felicia