Fwd: Letter from Senator Dodd to PC Director Tschetter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008
      Senator Dodd's Office wrote:
      Kevin,

      I wanted to let you know that Director Tschetter has received our letter ... and has expressed an interest in working to better assist OWCP beneficiaries. We will keep you posted as we continue to work with Director Tschetter.

      Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions...

      I GoodSearch for the New Hampshire Food Bank.

      Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com