Re: Question

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 6, 2007
      Sherri,

      This is a tricky situation.

      If the injury to your right leg can reasonably be linked to your knee
      replacement or other surgical procedures, then I think you have a
      good argument to put forth to OWCP. What does your physical
      therapist say about the situation?

      However, if the injury sustained during physical therapy resulted
      from improper/inadequate instruction or supervision, then I think
      your physical therapist may have some culpability.

      If neither of the above apply, then your injury may be nothing more
      than bad luck and I wouldn't expect anything from OWCP.

      Hope this helps.

      Kevin

      --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, sherri <sherri_76053@...> wrote:

      > it is some help. But the main question was, by me injuring my r
      leg in the pool while doing my physical therapy, will DOL also accept
      this, and pay for it to be fixed. Thanks