Fwd: Congressional Updates - Klobuchar (MN)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Andy sent me the following email and asked me to share it with the group.  If you are interested in helping him with a Lariam letter, please contact him by leaving a message here or by emailing him at apsterioff@...

      I GoodSearch for the New Hampshire Food Bank.

      Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com