Re: Treatment

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      Hi Jay,

      I'm not sure why you are interested in this information, but the way
      you are going about obtaining it is sending up red flags. I'm sure
      you can appreciate that one's medical history contains confidential--
      and sometimes sensitive--information.

      If you want to conduct a poll, that is your prerogative (except that
      I have final say as to what appears in this Yahoo! group), but I
      would suggest that:

      1) The poll reside in your group rather than in this one (you may put
      a link here);

      2) You use the Yahoo! Polls feature and select anonymous polling
      (i.e., choose "Do not display voter identity" under options); and

      3) You ask the respondent whether his or her work-related condition
      is an Injury or Illness. If you want more information, you might
      consider adding sub-categories under Illness (Respiratory,
      Neurological, Digestive, etc.).

      Bottom line: I'm suggesting that you keep your poll anonymous and
      general enough that it doesn't feel unduly invasive.

      Kevin

      P.S. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or want
      assistance in designing your poll.