Re: Where can I get a copy of the GAO Study?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      I believe that the copy in our Files section is the final version
      (i.e., no updates are available). You can double check by contacting
      the Government Accountability Office ( http://gao.gov ). The reference
      number for the report is NSIAD-91-213.

      An updated and expanded study is needed, and we've asked Judd Gregg and
      other senators to request such a study.