Poll and request for personal information

  • donaldweaks
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      Moderator why is there a member asking questions about other group
      members situation?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
        I just logged on this morning and found these messages. I plan to deal
        with them right away.

        No one should feel obligated to provide any information of a
        confidential nature. What you choose to disclose--and to whom--is your
        decision.