Where can I get a copy?

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2007
      1)the second file that is in this group*
      2)an updated copy of this file from GAO*

      *Volunteers Long Term Health Care
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
        I believe that the copy in our Files section is the final version
        (i.e., no updates are available). You can double check by contacting
        the Government Accountability Office ( http://gao.gov ). The reference
        number for the report is NSIAD-91-213.

        An updated and expanded study is needed, and we've asked Judd Gregg and
        other senators to request such a study.