Medical condition

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2007
      I understand that you have a medical condition. How can I help you in
      life? I'll let the doctors handle the medical area. Do you need
      assistance with travelling somewhere? Are you able to work?

      I can go on and on with these questions, but I'll let you explain what
      you need.

      Jay
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2007
        Err, sorry, but who are you and why are you asking these
        questions? Did I miss something? -- Felicia

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 26, 2007
          I don't believe that anyone here is asking for individual help from
          you. The best way to help us out is to support the advocacy efforts of
          our group. Thank you.

          --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <peacecorpscountry@...> wrote:

          > I understand that you have a medical condition. How can I help you in
          > life? I'll let the doctors handle the medical area. Do you need
          > assistance with travelling somewhere? Are you able to work?
          >
          > I can go on and on with these questions, but I'll let you explain
          what
          > you need.
          >
          > Jay
        • Jay
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 26, 2007
            I am posting this to see if my messages are being posted.

            --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <owcp2004@...> wrote:

            > I don't believe that anyone here is asking for individual help from
            > you. The best way to help us out is to support the advocacy
            efforts of
            > our group. Thank you.
            >
            > --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <peacecorpscountry@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I understand that you have a medical condition. How can I help
            you in
            > > life? I'll let the doctors handle the medical area. Do you need
            > > assistance with travelling somewhere? Are you able to work?
            > >
            > > I can go on and on with these questions, but I'll let you explain
            > what
            > > you need.
            > >
            > > Jay

          • Roger Landry
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3 6:37 PM
              --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <peacecorpscountry@...> wrote:

              > I understand that you have a medical condition. How can I help you in
              > life? I'll let the doctors handle the medical area. Do you need
              > assistance with travelling somewhere? Are you able to work?
              >
              > I can go on and on with these questions, but I'll let you explain what
              > you need.
              >
              > Jay

              I need help .i was injured in 1995 in a tanning exercise, my sciatic nerve in my right leg was damaged i was sent home to a cold claimant and suffered a lot of numbness and pane for many years ;had to re-educate my self to work at a sedimentary position ,as time went on it got harder to work ,began fall ,my right leg, knee got triggered by the damage to my sciatic nerve, cold weather made it, very bad .In the past few years i have been appealing the OWCO to gain me more % of disability to in able me to get a second insurance for my condition was get to the place Medicare will not provide my needs;I just fell a month ago and cracked my knee, cant walk for a month so I can heal and they can operate. i need the OWCO to help me with this operation , it will not cure my condition but will fix what my condition does to me.I do not have the money for what is going on with my damages and i an worried. I have call the OWCP and left a message no reply