Questions for the Group

  • owcp2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2004
      It would be useful to know some basic information about each other.
      Unless you are uncomfortable doing so out of privacy concerns, I
      would encourage you to post your first name, state of residence, and
      zip code. I'm trying to get a handle on our Senators and
      Representatives.

      From what little I know at this point, we are fortunate enough to
      have three members who have Senators on the Committee for Health,
      Education, Labor, and Pensions, which has oversight authority for
      the Dept. of Labor. The Senators are Judd Gregg, NH (Chair of the
      Committee); Hillary Clinton, NY; and Jim Jeffords, VT.

      Contacting that Committee about our concerns is an avenue we might
      want to pursue.

      Kevin
      New Hampshire
      03741