Follow-up Email from Senator Dodd's Office (11/20/2007)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007

      I received the following note from one of Senator Dodd's staffers:

      Kevin,

      Good speaking with you the other day.  Josh and I are currently working on letter from Senator Dodd to Director Tchetter detailing the difficulties you and other Returned Peace Corps Volunteers have faced and calling on the Peace Corps to work to better address the needs of RPCVs who qualify for OWCP benefits.  We will keep you posted as the matter progresses.

      Best,

      Ben

      Wishing you all a good Thanksgiving - Kevin