Re: [owcp] Re: What am I suppose to do?

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2007
      Katie,

      I would do as many of the suggested ideas you can possibly fit in. Your health must come first. Documentation is the key. Since this occurred while you were actually in service and not after, as in my case, the correlation between your illness and PC will be much easier to make. With every medical encounter just make sure you get records immediately. You can sort much of it out after you are feeling better.

      Contacting Sen. Dodd's office just to keep them apprised about what is going on is a good idea - when you are able. You can have a friend or family member do this. And do everything by letter so you do have a paper trail while sending cc's to the office of OMS. Just keep working on your health at the moment and I feel that if you need to go to the ER or be admitted you need to do that and deal with the payment later. If you have records and bills you will be able to get that covered later.

      Keep us posted and know that you are not alone.

      Nancy
      NYC