Welcome New Members!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Just a quick note to welcome you to the Group. Seven of you have
      joined in the past 24 hours, and I'm expecting more soon.

      Please feel free to participate in the discussion and to make your
      experiences available to Senator Chris Dodd, whose staff is making some
      inquiries on our behalf.

      After you've had a chance to look around, please feel free to contact
      me with any questions, suggestions, etc.

      We're glad you're here.

      Kevin
      RPCV - Yemen
      owcp2004@...