Dissatisfied with OWCP?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007

      Dissatisfied with OWCP?  Then let the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of the Peace Corps know.  They've asked for it (literally!).

      The following is from an email that I received from the OIG today ...

      Office of Inspector General

      November 5, 2007

      Dear Mr. Clark:

      Thank you for your October 12, 2007 telephone call and October 13, 2007 email regarding your FECA claim ...  We appreciate receiving information regarding Return Peace Corps Volunteers' dissatisfaction.

      The Peace Corps Office of Inspector General has contacted the Department of Labor Office of Worker's Compensation Programs' claim examiner for your case...

      We hope the above information is helpful to your situation.

      If there is anything more we can do to assist you, please let us know.

      Again, thank you for your correspondence.  Your service to Peace Corps has been greatly valued.

      Respectfully yours,

      Roberta Raftovich, Executive Manager