Re: Update [from Oregon]

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi Felicia,

      I will send you by email a copy of a letter that one of our members
      sent to her Senator. If you like the letter, it'll take you a couple
      minutes to tailor the letter for your use.

      If you would like to contact both of your Senators and your
      Congressperson, that would be great. Whether you choose to contact
      one or two or all three of them is entirely up to you.

      Thanks.

      Kevin