Re: [owcp] Re: Update [from Oregon]

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 5, 2007
      This probably means that I should get off my butt and
      contact the Oregon congresspeople too. I know this has
      been asked before, but where can I find a copy of the
      letters that have been sent. I'm not hugely interested in
      writing one from scratch. Did you contact Representatives
      and Senators or just Senators? -- Felicia

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 5, 2007
        Hi Felicia,

        I will send you by email a copy of a letter that one of our members
        sent to her Senator. If you like the letter, it'll take you a couple
        minutes to tailor the letter for your use.

        If you would like to contact both of your Senators and your
        Congressperson, that would be great. Whether you choose to contact
        one or two or all three of them is entirely up to you.

        Thanks.

        Kevin